Our Mission is to build unity, facilitate reconciliation, and to provide humanitarian aid to indigenous people world-wide; including work among the Indigenous people of North America. Restoration International offers Biblically sound teaching and doctrine in order to grow and mature believers in their faith. We desire to equip believers to share the gospel with indigenous people world-wide. We have been called to foster unity in the body of Messiah, uniting people of diverse ethnicities, races, and denominations.
There are four areas in which the world needs reconciliation. We have been called to:
1. Restore the Scriptures to the original Hebraic linguistic and cultural context through sound theological and doctrinal teaching. The Bible was written by Jewish people, and Yeshua (Jesus) was an observant Jewish, tribal man.
2. Restore mankind in his relationship with God. Because of Adam’s sin, mankind is born separated from Creator. Through belief in Yeshua’s sacrificial death, burial, and resurrection, mankind can have his relationship with God restored.
Romans 5:1, “Therefore, having been made righteous by trusting, we have shalom [peace] with God through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah.” Tree of Life Version
3. Restore mankind’s relationship with his fellow brother. Racism and hatred grieve Creator’s heart. Mankind must humbly ask forgiveness for the past crimes, abuses, and atrocities committed against one another. There is no place in the body of Yeshua for hatred.
Galatians 3:28, “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female—for you are all one in Messiah Yeshua.” Tree of Life Version
4. Restore the land. Mankind’s sin directly affects the land. Mankind must turn to Creator in t’shuva (turn in repentance) for the land to be healed and restored.
Genesis 4:10, “Then He [God] said, ‘What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood is crying out to Me from the ground.’” Tree of Life Version
2 Chronicles 7:13-14, “If I shut up heaven that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, when My people, over whom My Name is called, humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” Tree of Life Version
The Bible, as transmitted in the original languages and documents, is the inspired Word of YHVH. It is God-breathed, it is truth, and it is our standard for living. The Bible consists of the Old and New Testaments. Culturally, the Bible is a Hebrew document, which is why we are committed to teaching from the Hebrew cultural and linguistic perspective. 2 Timothy 3:16
God is one (echad). The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) form one unified God-head. Deuteronomy 6:4, 1 Timothy 2:5, Matthew 3:16-17, Matthew 28:19
Yeshua (Jesus) is the one and only Messiah. He is both fully God and fully man. He was born of a virgin, crucified, and rose from the dead. He sacrificed Himself for the sins of all who put their faith in Him as Savior. All humans are in need of salvation; there is only one Way: by grace, through faith in Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ). Matthew 1:18, Galatians 4:4, John 1:1-14, Romans 5:8, Romans 10:9-10, Romans 3:23
After faith in Yeshua (Jesus), the Holy Spirit (Ruach HaKodesh) indwells believers. Acts 2:38, John 14:15-17
All believers are one unified body in Messiah. Romans 12:4-5, 1 Corinthians 12:12-13
Our vision is to work in unity with local, indigenous, governing and religious communities.
In April, we moved to Papua New Guinea to minister to people living in extreme poverty and struggling with HIV, AIDS, and TB.
Papua New Guinea is an island country, approximately the size of California. It is home to 7.6 million people, who speak more than 800 different languages.
We will partner with local, indigenous led churches and ministries to:
- Get children off of the streets and into safe homes and facilities, where they will be enrolled in school. Most of the children are orphaned due to HIV, and have been abused by their parents/guardians.
– According to the World Health Organization, 150 million girls and 73 million boys under 18 years have experienced sexual violence and exploitation.
– An estimated 1.2 million children are trafficked every year.
- Offer homeless women suffering from HIV and TB a safe place to live while they learn to manage their illness successfully and learn life skills and job skills in order to sustain themselves and their children.
– 70% of women in Papua New Guinea will be raped in their lifetime.
– These women (who contract HIV and TB) are shunned by their families, rejected by society and left to depend on the streets for survival.
- Give hope and love to those living in hopeless situations; give them an opportunity to hear the Gospel and to be spiritually nourished.
In Luke 15:1-7, Yeshua (Jesus) leads by example. He spent time with the outcasts of society and made it clear that He came to save sinners! As we follow in His footsteps, we want to give these women and children HOPE and teach them about their Savior, who came to lay His life down for them.
Would you like to be a part of restoring hope? Click on the Support Restoration tab.
“Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this:
to care for orphans and widows in their distress,
and to keep oneself unstained by the world.”
“Learn to do good,
seek justice, relieve the oppressed,
defend the orphan,
plead for the widow.”
Thomas and Jennifer McBratney have a heart for indigenous people worldwide. Thomas is an ordained minister, and both hold degrees in Intercultural Ministry. Their desire is to spend their lives laboring to see Revelation 7:9 come to pass, where people of all nations will stand before the Lamb and worship Him. Thomas and Jennifer have a passion for studying the Bible in its original Hebrew context, and sharing this knowledge with fellow believers in Messiah. They are blessed with three children. Thomas and Jennifer are partnering with a ministry in Papua New Guinea that assists women and children who are victims of the sex-trafficking industry.
You can email them at:
USA Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 73,
Bainbridge, PA 17502
PNG Mailing Address:
P.O. 1405 Vision City
Port Moresby, NCD
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
+675 7484 8961